The TW2710 employ Tallysman’s unique Accutenna® technology covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1, BeiDou B1, Galileo E1, and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency bands (1574 to 1606 MHz). It provides truly circular response over its entire bandwidth thereby producing superior multipath signal rejection resulting in higher accuracy of position and timing.
- Accutenna® Technology
- Tight Phase Centre Variation
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1dB
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Cable length : 20cm
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Great out-of-band signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Consistent response in all operating
The TW2710 are housed in compact, IP67 compliant housings. The antenna is sold without the magnet. In such cases, the magnet is replaced with a plastic plug to provide a smooth under surface.
They are RoHS and REACH compliant.