Types of information we may collect from you
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website:
When you make an order in our online store, we’ll ask you to enter your:
- Phone number
- Shipping address
- Billing address
- Payment information.
Information our website automatically collects about you.
- Technical information, including a truncated and anonymized version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including what pages you visit, how long you are on the site, how you got to the site (including date and time); page response times, length of visit, what you click on, documents downloaded and download errors. We use Google Analytics and Mailjet for website analytics. The collected information is used to track and monitor the use of the Website. This information can be used by Google and Mailjet to contextualize and personalize web ads for their advertising networks.
How we may use the information we collect
We use the information in the following ways:
- To provide you with information and/or services that you request from us;
- To send you customized updates on our products and services.
- To administer our site including troubleshooting and statistical purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- Security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
Disclosure of your information
Third party links
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the third party websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your rights – access to your personal data
You have the right to ensure that your personal data is being processed lawfully (“Subject Access Right”). Your subject access right can be exercised in accordance with data protection laws and regulations. Any subject access request must be made in writing to email@example.com. We will provide your personal data to you within the statutory time frames. To enable us to trace any of your personal data that we may be holding, we may need to request further information from you. If you have a complaint about how we have used your information, you have the right to complain to the organization in charge according to your country.
The Website www.store.drotek.com (hereinafter the "Website") is edited by DROTEK SAS, a "société anonyme" governed by French law, with its headquarters at ZA du ruisseau Route de Folcarde, 31290 Avignonet-Lauragais, France, registered at the Paris trade registrar under # 539 120 667 (hereinafter "DROTEK"). Website Editor: Mrs Maëva Couderc, Marketing consultant. This Website is hosted by SiteGround – www.siteground.com SiteGround Spain SL, C/ Prim 19, 28004 Madrid, Spain , firstname.lastname@example.org